This November, come give thanks and celebrate the start of the holiday season in the mountains of Highlands, NC, with our Thanksgiving package. Indulge in a three-course Thanksgiving feast and dessert table of your dreams (provided by our very own sweet treat extraordinaire, Executive Pastry Chef Anne White), partake in a tree lighting with warm cider and donuts, and enjoy a late checkout of noon on Sunday. The mountains are calling, and we hope you’ll celebrate at the table with us this holiday season.
Wednesday, November 24
· Complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in to celebrate your arrival
Thursday, November 25
· Enjoy a leisurely, scenic hike in the morning, or sit back and relax fireside at Skyline
· From 12pm to 6pm the specially curated, three-course Thanksgiving feast is served at Oak Steakhouse, alongside a delectable dessert table
Friday, November 26
· 8am-10am: Venture to Butler’s, our on-site picturesque patio, for an indulgent breakfast!
· 6pm: Celebrate the official kickoff to Christmas with a tree lighting in the courtyard, followed by hot cider and housemade donuts fireside in the courtyard to keep you warm and toasty!
Saturday, November 27
· 8am-10am: Breakfast will be available at Butler’s
· 3pm-7pm: Join us in the courtyard for a Toys for Tots donation event
· 6pm: Make your way to Butler’s for a screening of National Lampoons’ Christmas Vacation – laughs provided
Sunday, November 28th
· 10am-12pm: To close out your long weekend holiday adventure, brunch it up in the reading nook or enjoy breakfast with a view from a table in Butler’s. Coffee and food (both sweet and savory) will be fully self-service, and alcoholic libations will be available beginning at 10am.
· After brunch, take advantage of late checkout at noon!
*Gratuities and beverages are not included. For full details, visit our booking engine by clicking the button above.