Take in Highlands’ Picturesque Fall Foliage Three Ways
See terms and conditions.
This leaf-peeping season, experience Highlands, North Carolina’s kaleidoscope of fall colors through Skyline Lodge’s three-way fall foliage package where you can indulge in this season’s bounty and touch the sky while you’re at it. Take advantage of nature’s vibrant show this fall and adventure with us. The package includes:
- A Private Plane Ride Above the Highlands Region for Birds-Eye Leaf Peeping Views
- Enjoy the picturesque beauty of the Blue Ridge Mountains as you drive to Macon County Airport before hopping on a private plane ride to see the leaves in all their colorful glory from above.
- Rainforest Foliage Tour with Highlands Excursions
- Take part in a mountain adventure in an open-air safari car to view the leaves from land. Warning: all senses will be evoked.
- Seasonal Bounty Dinner + Local Brewer’s
- Receive a $100 gift card to Skyline’s signature on-site steakhouse restaurant, Oak, to experience seasonal offerings such as Braised Rabbit Agnolotti, Venison Wellington and Sorghum Caramel Cake. To pair with the bountiful dinner, sip on a sampling of beer from local Highlands, North Carolina breweries.